Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Cookies and Creme Cupcakes Recipe
to make Oreo Center
1. Crush a package of oreos in a bowl.
2. Stir in a package of softened cream cheese.
3. Roll into balls and freeze on a cookie sheet overnight.
I put wax paper under them, so they are easier to remove.
to make Cupcakes
1. Mix a white or chocolate cake mix as the directions say.
2. Before putting cupcakes into oven, drop one frozen Oreo ball in the center of each one. (Don't push down, they will sink by themselves.)
Cupcakes are finished when the cake part is tested clean with a toothpick.
I frosted them with cool whip and garnished with cookie crumbs. So pretty and delicious!