it just keeps getting better and better!
My mom has been making chocolate chip pudding cookies as long as I can remember. They are amazing and will always be a favorite in our family. Close on the list is Snickerdoodle cookies...actually snickerdoodle anything! So a little experimenting and I came up with this.
White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Pudding Cookies Recipe
1 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
3.4 pkg. vanilla pudding mix
2 large eggs
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
2 cups white chocolate chips
1 tsp. cinnamon
cinnamon and sugar for rolling the dough
1. Cream together butter, sugars, and eggs. Add eggs 1 at a time. Add vanilla.
2. In another bowl mix together dry ingredients.
3. Combine and stir until dough forms. Stir white chocolate chips in by hand.
4. Scoop small balls out and roll in sugar/cinnamon mixture until fully covered. Place on baking sheet about 2 inch apart.
5. Bake at 350 until golden brown and just set. I prefer to uncook mine a little and leave them on tray to firm up a little before sliding on the cooling rack.