Thursday, November 12, 2009

Forgot My Hiking Boots!

THANKFUL FOR: a husband that works. As I look at all the men just passing the time away sitting along side every road we drive down, I’m so thankful for my husband who works to provide for me.



Friday, October 30, 09

This morning Josh and I sat out to do an errand. We had only drove about a mile when we heard a hissing sound. Josh stopped and figured out our oil filter had burst! Praise the Lord the girls had stayed home with memaw, cause we had to walk home.

Josh replaced the filter himself, but then we took it to a mechanic because that was the third time it had happened. I got “comfortable” on a makeshift bench (made of mismatched boards) under two fruit trees. It only took him about 4 hours to tear our van down into about 352 little pieces. The mechanic ended up taking us home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...