Tuesday, December 8, 2009

White Chocolate

Tuesday, December 1, 09

I made me and the girls pancakes for breakfast. Don’t tell them but I sprinkled white chocolate chips in mine! yum yum Thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law who brought them down for me!

Brownie (the puppy) has figured out she can fit through the grill on our front porch. She was sleeping there when we went to sleep last night. I got up to check on the girls in the middle of the night and Brownie was sleeping on top of Alexis. After inspecting we found out she had scratched a hole in the screen door!

The church building was broken into last night. Josh is down there with Pastor Hutchens and Pastor Mason (the national pastor) waiting for the police to show up.

Oh, and Josh found the other giant frog hiding in the goldfish pond this morning! In the back of my mind, I’m always gonna be wondering if one is hiding behind the green shrubs watching me.


1 comment:

Julia said...

How do you stay so skinny eating all that chocolate? I'm jealous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...