Saturday, June 26, 2010

Quiet down Cobwebs

"Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow ~ For babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow ~ So quiet down cobwebs, Dust go to sleep I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep." ~Anonymous


"What are cobwebs, mom?” asked Alexis. Moriah piped up, “You know, Allie, they’re those things that are up in the corners of ALL our rooms.” Tattle-tale.

My mom had this little poem in a shadow box on the wall, when I was a young{er} girl. I saw it somewhere the other day and it brought back memories.

Memories of my mom with my sisters and I. Memories of my babies...and the precious little butterfly fluttering around in my belly now.

I know I’m a very sentimental, weepy pregnant lady! I can’t help it. I was watching an episode of Andy Griffith today with my princesses. It was a Christmas one....when I see sentimental things like Christmas, family dinners, laughter, misc..I get all misty. I was bawling like a baby! {sniff...sniff}



p.s. We did a really fun “Do with what you got” project yesterday, I just have to get some pictures to share it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...