Sunday, July 4, 2010

Just Peachy

I’m really proud of my three house guests. No complaining about the cold showers or unescapable heat. One sure helps with the other! They even seem to like the lizards....except for the one that fell in their bed in the middle of the night. Maybe the little feller was cold. {giggle} The running water was off the first three days, but thanks to the big black tank on the roof (and my in-laws who paid for it) we’ve did just peachy. I wonder if they’d say “mangoy” instead ‘cause they don’t have peaches?

I’ve been praying all week that we would have a good turnout in church on Sunday. We started with a good number in Sunday School, and they just kept coming. By the time the preaching started we were at our highest attendance ever....and we even had some regulars not show up! Praise the Lord.




2 comments:

Tinyla said...

So happy for your guys Maria! I love the photos. Keep em' comin. - T

Jolene said...

Great to see pictures of your church!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...