Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oh, sleep....how I miss thee...

December 14, 2010

Daddy and Brynlee


I have the ... “I-haven’t-slept-in-a-week-makeup-won’t-hide-the-circles-mother-of-four” look!
Oh....  and happy one week birthday to Brynlee.  She really is doing grand.   Though secretly I really envy all the sleep she gets.  
I have been blessed....yes it is a huge blessing.....with children who could sleep through the middle of a hurricane!  We vacuum the floor, the other princesses run around screaming and chasing each other and she doesn’t move.   And yes, her hearing has been tested!  
All my girls have been super-sound sleepers.  I’ve often {bragged} that they could all fall asleep on the way to Wal-mart, I could move them out of their car seat to the bottom of the cart, do my shopping, put them back in their car seat and go back home.....and they would sleep through the whole thing!   I’m not joking....I’ve honestly done this a few times!  Once, Prince actually held 3 year old, Moriah, upside down and she didn’t wake up.


1 comment:

♥ Amy said...

Ah, Maria, how in the world did I miss your wonderful news?!? Here I had looked at the post of your girls playing in the snow and never made it down to see the baby posts. I am ever so brain dead lately, too. When Elisabeth came in and said you had had your baby, we were all so excited! Her name is just beautiful, by the way. Oh, and so is she, of course. Four girls... how fun! I had voted for a fourth girl for you. Just looking at the picture of you and your sisters made me love the idea of four girlies in your own house. Just think of the memories to be made all over again!

Thank you for what you shared about me, too. I'm glad that post was a blessing to you, but I'm even more glad that you have a hard time thinking of me as an older woman. It makes me almost giggle just typing those words. I certainly don't feel it either.

How I would love to sit and relax over lunch with you again someday. Enjoy your time with your little one. I'm starting to get anxious to get back into things again, but my body keeps holding me back. You know how that goes...

Have a merry Christmas with all those you love!

Love, Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...