Thursday, June 30, 2011

Headed to the States!

Mango Market Place is sending the first order of necklaces 
to the States in the morning!  
There's still time to purchase one if you want!  

I just listed Fern Gully Necklace for $8.00!  

Jump over to my Etsy store and check it out!
Here's just a taste....
(pictured above Fern Gully Necklace)
(Pictured Above Jamaican Otaheite Apple Necklace)

 There's some pretties for the the Little Princesses too!
(Pictured above Island Princess Necklace)
 (pictured above Island Princess Necklace)
 (pictured above Waves on the Sea Necklace)
(Pictured above Miss Hattie's Jam Necklace)
Can you smell the Caribbean Sea?

4 comments:

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

Oh I just love the Fern Gully necklace and BOTH of the island princess necklaces! So pretty!

Mylena said...

Hi Maria, I love your blog and just followed it!
That necklace is really pretty, I think it is so cool that you live in Jamaica!

~Mylena

Mylena said...

Oh ya...can you give me your email address so I can invite you to my blog?

raising4princesses said...

mylena you have an awesome name. I tried to find your email to answer you but couldn't. Hope you see this. My email is raising4princesses@yahoo.com

Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...