Thursday, March 22, 2012

adventures with a water hose

 "Hey, why did mommy shut the water off?
  I was just watering the flowers with her.  I'm such a big helper."
"There... that's better.  Here, Drago, you want a drink?"
 {I imagine Drago saying in a deep voice} "Brynlee don't stick your fingers in the hose."
"I can't help being naughty, I love the water so much!"


overheard in the playroom today:
Eden: "Come on, Riah, let's play."
Moriah: "Ok, but I'm not going to play the bad guy... again."
Eden: (matter-of-factly) "But, you look like the bad guy."

staying cool,

2 comments:

Andie Jaye said...

looks like drago was having just as much fun!

Shelly said...

Drago looks like he's amused by Brynlee in that last picture. lol I so enjoy the photos and stories about your girls, Maria. It's refreshing to see kids enjoying simple pleasures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...