Monday, April 23, 2012

enjoy

I enjoy Church.
I enjoy praising my God.
I enjoy where I live and the people I live with.
I enjoy telling God "Thank You."
4 of our young girls sang a special before the sermon Sunday.
They were pretty nervous.
It was so sweet to see them hold hands to encourage each other.
It was a beautiful song, by the way.
So many wonder about our life here in Jamaica.
Here is a small peek into the morning service this past Sunday.
Serving God on the Mission field can be pretty amazing.  
Enjoy.
(Valley Baptist Church, Spot Valley, Jamaica)

1 comment:

Dixie n Dottie said...

Thanks so much for sharing the clip from your Church. I believe God is using you and your family in a great way! Keep on keeping on!
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...