My girls and I can't get enough American fruit.
Like apples! We love apples.
This recipe is so yummy and so very easy.
Not to mention it makes the house smell very festive and inviting.
3 ingredient Harvest Apple Recipe
fresh apples (cinnamon and sugar optional)
1 yellow cake mix
1 stick of butter
1. Peel and slice up the apples and sprinkled sugar and cinnamon. If you sit them in a bowl on the counter for a few hours they get really juicy and yummy. Feel free to sneak a couple.
2. Pour apples in the bottom of a pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Sprinklethe yellow cake mix over the apples.
4. Melt butter and drizzle it all around.
5. Bake at 350 about 40 minutes or until the apples are tender when pricked.
Note: You can use any fresh fruit for this recipe. I'm thinking peaches or maybe strawberries. Uh-huh.
Have a lovely day,