Saturday, January 8, 2011

Our Own Nativity

What Can I Give Him?
December 18, 2010
(Uncle Levi, Moriah, and Brynlee)

(Uncle Levi, Caleb, & Jacob McNamar, and 
cousins Eva and Genaveve Miller and Evan Tague)

What can I give Him,
Poor as I am?
If I were a shepherd I would bring a lamb.
If I were a wiseman I would do my part.
Yet, what can I give Him,
Give Him my Heart.

My mom had this really special idea of dressing up her kids and grandkids and doing our own nativity scene.  It was so cute, but really hard to get all the kids looking in the right direction.  For a while we had a pretty realistic {chaotic} barnyard scene going on.  "Smile...look happy...get your finger out of your nose...sit down..stop moving."  

I love having kids.....{tired sigh}.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...