Sunday, March 27, 2011

Notice the Necktie!

Sunday, March 27
Prince and Joel after Sunday Morning Church
(Notice his little necktie!!!)  
He was so proud of it.  
When he got off the bus, 
he ran over to where I was sitting up the chairs outside 
for my SS class.  
He tugged on my skirt then patted his chest to show me 
with a beautiful big grin!
I LOVE our Jamaican praise choruses!
Hand out the tambourines and we have ourselves a good ole' time.
I have many "favorites"
 but here is the words to one that especially spoke to me today.

Reach out and touch the Lord
as He passes by.
You'll find He's not to busy to hear your heart's cry.
He is passing by this moment your needs to supply.
Reach out and touch the Lord as He passes by.
(Then you can go right into this chorus)

Touching Jesus is all that really matters,
and your life will never be the same.
There is only one way to touch Jesus,
just believe when you call on His name.

How about you, Dear One, have you called on His name?
Your life will never be the same.

 

1 comment:

Jessica Curtis said...

LOVE it! He's adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...