Tuesday, May 17, 2011

T' Time {#4}


For today's
Take the Time To....Challenge
            Write a love note.
  
Everyone likes to feel loved and appreciated. Be creative and be sincere. You can leave it in an obvious place like their headboard...peek-a-boo.  Or maybe hide it in their school book or in their shoe. 
 And just because they can't read, don't leave them out!  Princess Eden was thrilled that mommy loved her enough to surprise her with candy.  After Daddy read the note to her she carried it around for a long time.  It made her feel special.
 I can foresee this getting totally out of hand.  Eden came in to me...clearly upset.  She was gibbering in her Island accent.  She drug me into their bathroom to show me the "mess" that someone made on the wall!  When I told her I did it, she said, "Mommy's aren't supposed to do that."  The older princesses thought that this was a totally cool new trick after I explained it was soap.  I went by again this afternoon, and someone had wrote, "I love you to."

2 comments:

Rachel said...

My kids LOVE to get a note from mommy! A couple of months ago I did the same thing...hid a note and a piece of candy for each one in their room. They were all so excited!!! They all still have those notes tucked away with their prize treasures.
Thanks for the reminder to do it again. It fun to find just the right place to tuck their note and even more fun to see the smile on their faces when they find it!

Oh, and my kids wanted me to pass along a couple more jokes to you that we have heard....

Where was King Solomon's temple?
(on the side of his head)

Knock, Knock!
Who's there?
Little Old Lady
Little Old Lady who?
I didn't know you knew how to yoddle.

Knock, Knock!
Who's there?
BOO
Boo who?
Don't cry, it's only a joke!

Hope your little princesses enjoy these!

Blessings to you and your family!

Tanya Ard said...

I still have a love note from my Mom that she put in my lunch when I was a senior in high school! The really cool thing was that my best friend's Mom did the same thing on the same day! Don't think I'll ever forget it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...