Monday, June 20, 2011

Introducing Mango Market Place

Slip on your flip flops 
and take a trip with me to the sunshine filled stalls 
of the Jamaican Market Place. 

 Truly a magical place filled with
 the spicy scents of jerk chicken and the salty sea breeze.  
The air is rich with laughter and playful banter.  
Hello, Ladies!  Just a quick hello to tell you about the opening of my little store
  Mango Market Place.

I'd be honored if you'd hop over to Etsy and check it out!

Each of my necklaces are handmade by beads personally selected from my local market and made on the same fishing string used in our fisherman's village.....crafted into lovely necklaces just for you!

 

5 comments:

Gail said...

Gorgeous! Good idea!

Jessi said...

Wow! Those are really pretty. You have talent of putting those colors together.

Unknown said...

ohhh, I like it!

MomLady said...

Wow, those are gorgeous! Do you make earrings to go with them?

Carol

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

wow I love those! If you would be interested in getting some advertisement to your and your blog, maybe you would consider sponsoring a giveaway for my 500 followers celebration. :) Any shops/blogs who sponsor giveaways will also get a free 3 month ad in my side bar. If you are interested check out this post and feel free to contact me through email! http://agapelovedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-may-be-getting-ahead-of-myself-but.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...