Tuesday, June 21, 2011

T' Time {#12}

Take the Time To Challenge #12 is......
   Watch the Sunset.

If you and your chicks are happy, smiling early-risers then you can look at the sunrise.  We're not.  Oh, we're early risers...just not the smiling kind.

The other night, Princess Eden took my hand and said, "Let's go up on the roof and look at the pictures."  Our roof has a flat unfinished portion and it is great for picnics and watching the sunsets.




(recent pictures of God's beautiful sunsets)
(it was almost dark, but I snapped this unclear picture to show 
the view of the Caribbean from my rooftop.)

So take the time to sit close, be still and watch God's wonderful handiwork.
 

5 comments:

Tammy Cloud said...

Such beautiful pictures. Thank you for your service.

Jessi said...

So beautiful. I am amazed at some of the pictures you take there in Jamaica.

Rachel said...

The pictures are beautiful!

Summer time in Estonia is not the time to watch a sunset or sunrise. Why? Well, the sun does not go down until sometime around 11p.m. and it's up again by approximtely 3a.m.
My husband and boys spent a night camping on the beach and got some amazing pictures of both sunset and sunrise.
I am thankful that my kids enjoy all the beauty around us (created by God). Yesterday we enjoyed pouring rain, thunder, lightning, and even a short appearance from the sun.
In the winter the kids and I love to watch it snow from our window and imagine we are in a huge snowglobe that God just shook.
Thanks for the reminder to always make every moment special with our children.
You inspire me to be a better mom!

Gail @ The Imperfect Housewife said...

Great Pictures! I do love a good sunset! And honestly, I don't remember the last time I sat to watch one. I just might have to take you up on this challenge! :)

raising4princesses said...

Yes, I can make matching earrings if anyone is interested.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...