Monday, August 1, 2011

T' Time Tent Challenge

This week the Take the Time to Challenge is...build a tent!
Tents are cheap and can provide so much entertainment for their {imaginative} little minds.  

So, I'm challenging you, my lovelies, to take a few minutes....grab an old sheet....and make a memory.  
perfect place or snuggling babies!
I'm doing this week's challenge a little differently.  Each day this week I'll be adding a new tent we've made that day....each day until Saturday.  

I'd love to see some participation with this.  I'm asking you to send me a picture of a tent you've made {now or anytime!} to show off your ideas!   

I'd just be tickled pink to see them.  You can email them to me raising4princesses@yahoo.com or if you're my friend on fb you can just tag me in the picture.  I'll be selecting some to showcase on Saturday!

3 comments:

Andi said...

Sent here from Agape Love! I love your jewelry.

Your daughters are adorable - this post makes me want my own kids more and more :)

~ Andi

AvroraD said...

Sent here by Agape Love. Great blog! I've never been to Jamaica but would love to visit someday, it looks like you've got a great community there.

jamie w said...

sent by Agape Love
that fort looks so cool

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...