Thursday, September 22, 2011

T' Time {#32}

Take the Time to Challenge today is....
          light the candles!

This idea came from my mom, as do a lot of my ideas.  As I'm teaching my girls I find myself using a lot of the methods mom taught me as a little girl at home, or at church.  

Candles make a simple meal elegant and exciting.  Mom's teaching my little brothers some good traits that their {far distant} future wives will be very thankful for.  {wink}  My girls love a candle's glow.  So the challenge today is simple.  Get out those candles.  Don't save them...the wax just gets old and dirty!  Light a match, grab someone you love, and make a memory.
 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I LOVE candles! One of my kids favorite things to do is light the candle when we eat. We have gotten out of the habbit of that - thanks for the reminder to start that back up. It is fun (and important) to them.
They are getting ready to go watch and Andy Griffith....think I'll light a few candles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...