Saturday, October 8, 2011

Eat grass?

Awww, how sweet. They're playing Simon Says outside the window. Mom relaxes in a chair. Lulled by the pleasing thoughts of how wonderful and good her kids are. She turns her ear to listen to their darling little voices floating through the soft morning breeze. "simple simon says, eat grass." Mom shots out of chair so quick it almost falls over and screams, "Don't do that!" {shake head} children will be children.
Pinned Image
46
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
quotes

33

count your blessings
#28 elastic pony tail holders
#29 children's tylenol
#30 cinnamon scented candles

4 comments:

♥ Amy said...

I love that "Good Mom" sign. Sigh... I must be a good mom. ☺

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

i love the reflectiveness and the heart of this post not to say the humor!!!! let's hope that the blade of grass is the worse thing they might sample : ) LOL!!! i certainly say the picture you painted in my minds eye and had a good laugh!!! take care and all the blessing in the world to you and yours! : )

Andie Jaye said...

some amazing messages! thanks so much for the boost these gave my spirit!

andie @ crayonfreckles

The Lockhart Family said...

Your little story at the beginning reminds me of me sometimes! And, according to that sign, I must be a good mom too! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...