Friday, October 14, 2011

every princess needs the perfect crown

so I was wondering around on Etsy and saw these adorable little princess crowns
With a price tag of $20 plus $7 shipping {clear throat}
seriously?  maybe it was made out of REAl crystals or something?  just seemed kinda high

then I started looking and thinking....."I know I can make that"
Long story...short
I made some for my princesses....they LOVE them....made some for Christmas gifts {shush}
Thought I'd give others the opportunity to buy them....so if you're interested visit MangoMarketplace today!
have a lovely day,
 

1 comment:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Its beautiful I am sure it will sell well.
All the best
Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...