Tuesday, October 11, 2011

friends over the globe

My Prince and I were able to go to college with some pretty amazing people.  We made friends with people serving in countries all over the globe.  One of my sweet friends is leaving in two {!!!!} days to move with her husband and two kids to Ireland to serve as missionaries.  I'm so excited for them.

Please pray with me that she will have a clear head in all those last minute decisions.  Pray that she'll stay strong with all the many last hugs and goodbyes.  Pray that they will have a smooth safe passage to Ireland.  I'm so very excited for the adventure they are just beginning.
Pray for the Kennedy's as they move to Ireland
 

4 comments:

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

ton of prayers and tissues are being sent to you and yours friends! hugs and happy journey -- hope it is filled with wonderment for all! hugs...

Lissa said...

I will add them to my prayer list. :o)

Kimmay said...

i will be praying... and i LOVE the Cowgirl boots!!!

Tinyla said...

Sure thing...I am surprised you are not in Ireland!!! LOL - Tinyla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...