Friday, November 11, 2011

Airport Observations

Princess Brynlee and I flew to Missouri yesterday to spend some time with family and let them get to know our Brynlee. I feel guilty enjoying the comforts of the States while Prince and the girls are in the Jamaica heat, but this was a special surprise that Prince planned for me that proves he's pretty wonderful. I''ve not had a chance to write much but I wanted to share some {random} observations from our day of flying. Observations..... 1. All it takes for your baby to have a complete meltdown is someone to compliment on how well behaved they are! 2. {cover eyes} some women will wear anything. "What? They don't make pants in size xxxxxxxx? That's ok, I'll just wear spandex." Some things really should be outlawed. 3. Want people to treat you like a lady? Want men to offer to carry your bags? Not that you want lots of attention from men! I'm talking about old fashioned wholesome men taking care of a lady. If you dress like a lady, men will treat you like a lady. That's a fact. 4. If you never eat bacon and then... eat bacon (no matter how good it smells) it will make you sick! Strange. 5. Airplane bathrooms are hilariously small. 6. I'm pretty embarrassed about how long I stared at the airport faucet trying to figure out where the soap comes out {blush} 7. A mother is willing to sit at any strange angle....though her arm falls asleep and her leg goes numb.... To insure the baby stays asleep during the 2 hour flight! 8. I love watching all the different nationalities and walks of life bustling around an airport. God created beautiful and interesting people...ok and some humorous ones too! 9. It stirs something deep inside when I see an American soldier in fatigues. Have a lovely day! I'm headed to my Grandma's farm, in NE Missouri, for a few days.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Your observations are so true! I hope you have a SPLENDID time with your family, and I am sure your prince is taking great care of the princesses :)

Lissa said...

Have a wonderful trip, Maria!! :o)

Jillian said...

I had a good chuckle out of your very insightful observations! : ) Blessings as you're with your family!

Andie Jaye said...

you're just a few hours from me :)

Unknown said...

Great observations! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family!!

Rosa B. said...

Had to laugh a some of your observations! So true! :)
Enjoy your time in NE MO! :)

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

How true, how true! Love your observations. Have a wonderful time! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Anonymous said...

Amen to #7 and also sitting like that in other places too. :)

Erika

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...