Monday, December 12, 2011

T' Time {#48} and Link Party

Take the Time to Challenge #48 is....
let your kids be a secret "saint".  


I've heard the term "Secret Santa" several times and it would be fun for the kids to do their own secret work.  Have them secretly drop off a handmade card at their neighbor's door.  I know my girls will have so much fun sneaking over to our neighbor lady's home and leaving a little plate of Christmas cookies.  


You could even tell your kids separately and let them do "secret" sweet things for their brothers and sisters. I've yet to hear someone complain if someone made their bed for them!


Features from last week...
The Advent Bowl
this had more "clicked on" links then I've ever had in any party!  Such a fun idea!
 Jump on over and visit
Pumpkin-Pecan Cheesecake
On to the party!
Now let's all play by the rules!
1. Links must be very kid friendly (example: things that Grandma would approve of {smile})  Really, if it's something that you can do with a child or your family then it would be just peachy...share it with us.  A craft, a post about a day spent with your kids...you get the picture?
2. Pretty please be a follower of Raising4Princesses and if you use the button to link back I'd be just tickled pink.



3. Here's the rule you're seeing everywhere.....{5th grade teacher voice} "visit other links and tell them how "marvelous they are!" 

15 comments:

Trish@MomOnTimeout said...

Thanks for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring my pumpkin-pecan cheesecake! Thanks for hosting! :D

Stephanie @ Ladywiththeredrocker.wordpress.com

Mommy Minded said...

Thank you so much for the invite!

Megan

Megan said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for the party invite!

Thanks
Megan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet comment and for inviting me to share my Soda Pop Snowmen with your readers. I'm glad to be a new follower...

Jessica
http://myworldmadebyhand.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you for the invite :) Your blog is so sweet and your girls are dolls! Following back :)

Katie @ sweetgirlexpressions said...

Thanks for hosting & a big thank you for the invite :)

karah said...

Thank you for the invite. I look forward to hearing more about the adventures you have on your little island! From one islander to another. :)
Karah @ thespacebetweenblog

Kela Bela said...

Thanks for hosting a great party! I'm a new follower to your blog! I haven't pinned your button yet because there is a Blogger error that has effected many peoples blogs (including mine) so I can't access the page to add it! But I bookmarketed you so that I remember to add it once it is fixed!!

Your little ones are absolutely darling!

Christy said...

Thanks for stopping by Raising Knights! I'll have to write a new post just so I can join T'Time. :)

The Lockhart Family said...

Aww, thanks for featuring my post! I can't believe it got that many clicks! I definitely wasn't expecting it. And thanks for hosting. :)

Marilyn said...

Thanks for hosting ; ))

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting us!

Cjoy2day said...

Thank you so much for hosting this party and stopping by Honeyponds Ahead and leaving that encouraging comment and invite. We are happy to share.

Leslie said...

I love the idea of a “Secret Saint”! When our little one is old enough, I think we’re definitely going to have to try that! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind words on my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...