Monday, January 30, 2012

a year ago today

a little peek into our life a year ago today....
my baby and I were in the Intensive Care Unit in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
while Dear Daddy was in Jamaica
God brought us from there to here
Thank you, Lord for our Sweet Brynlee Erin.  She's healthy, strong, and really busy.  I {love} being her mommy.

count your blessings
#177 those little yellow rubber boots, all my girls have worn them
#178 the catch I get in my throat when think about my sick baby, I'm so grateful for her health now
#179 a little pink seahorse that plays lullabies 

3 comments:

Chris and Carole said...

How Precious. Happy Birthday little sweetie!

Rosa B. said...

Wow! That year went fast!! Happy Birthday to Brynlee! :)

Jessi said...

Time goes by sooooo fast. Seems like we were just reading about her being born.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...