Friday, March 16, 2012

enjoying life


things that make me smile

watching the wind blow Moriah's long blond hair
Alexis's fierce determination to catch the crab
 even though she pauses at the last minute... afraid of touching it
hearing Eden's giggle when Daddy tosses her up in the air
seeing {and hearing} Brynlee's determination to go out deep...
 no matter how many times her sisters drag her back

Thursday night we went to the beach to cool off and enjoy the breeze.
We took our big kite hoping to fly it but right away the wind caught it
 and stretched a metal connector.
Prince put it away before it became ruined.
The girls didn't mind.
The Caribbean was too cold with the wind ...imagine that!
But they played around the shoreline and swung on the vines from the sea berry tree.
I enjoyed the sound of the waves and chased after Brynlee...who thinks she's part fish. 
"Mama, we HAVE to take this crab home.  Look he has blue eyes just like you."  Alexis
(side note: we left the blue eyed crab behind.)
God is so good.

4 comments:

♥ Amy said...

Love the pictures. Such pretty little girlies you have! Can't wait to get together again some day and just talk and talk - all about girls. :)

imklvr said...

(sigh) I know I've said it before, but you keep making me want to say it. You have such a beautiful family. And I'd bet anything they are just as beautiful on the inside, cuz they've got such a wonderful mother. And I said this before too, but it bears repeating....every child on earth should have a mom like you. God bless you!

Shelly said...

Looks like you had a refreshing evening. The girls pictures are lovely. They get so much joy out of life. :)

Andie Jaye said...

you never cease to make me smile. it's such a blessing to know you... you make me stop and take stock of moments like these in my own life!

your girls are so blessed to have such a precious life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...