Tuesday, March 9, 2010

update on Joshua

Josh is home.  I wish I had a funny story to tell about the hospital experience but I wasn't with him so I can't talk about it.  The doctor said he just had a really bad migraine....and a high fever....and nausea. Joshua was prescribed 4 different types of medicine and Pastor Hutchens got them all filled for us.  


Pastor Kimmel (how do you like that T.J.  I mentioned you!!!) called and wanted to make sure that we googled the medicine before taking any.  Very wise advice.  One of them was not marked in the U.S. so I didn't feel comfortable giving it to him.  
He slept most of the day away.  


This is the first time I've felt so frustrated that I can't drive here.  In the States it is so easy to just jump in the truck and run to the store.  I've adjusted pretty well to having to have a "chaperone" everywhere I go.  I don't enjoy never being able to be by myself, but it's just something I have to do.  This morning it really ate at me that I couldn't just go get something to help my man!


Between you and me...I'm wiped out!  Trying to find very quiet activities for 3 very active little girls and an unusually active German Shepherd puppy is rough.  Especially when you live in an entirely concrete house that echos like a cave.  No bicycles in the house today!


We made some pretty cool quiet time crafts and I'll post pictures maybe tomorrow, but for now I can barely move my fingers.  I was never the girl, at the slumber party, who could stay up all night and giggle...nope...I was the one who fell asleep first and got toothpaste in her hair or a fake tattoo.    Thanks girls....I remember who you are!  


Josh and the girls (and Drago) are watching a John Wayne movie now, so it is a quiet ending to a kinda quiet day.  Don't tell the neighbors...but I'm going to bed with dirty dishes in the sink!  Thanks for the thoughts and prayers,

2 comments:

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
raising4princesses said...

Sorry Amber, I was experimenting with different things and accidentally delated your comment....please forgive me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...