Monday, August 16, 2010

What Goes On Around Here???

"But, Mom, my toys aren't on the floor anymore."  (and technically they aren't)
Does it ever amaze you at the phrases and questions that go around in a house with children.  Sometimes they are so funny or thought provoking that I try to jot them down.  Here are a few from the last few days.

"Mom wake up....Eden is eating cake off the dining room floor." Moriah
"My bicycle is out of gas." Alexis
"Eden scratched me with her claws" Alexis
"Mom...hurry!!"
"No you can't run around in your undies"
"Me so happy." Eden
"Mom, can I have a knife?" "I don't even have to think about that....NO!"
{Gasp} "who put bandaids all over the dog?"
"Get my feather duster out of the dog bowl!"
"My what a slovenly housekeeper you are." Alexis age 4  ( Again....with the "slovenly".  They watch to much Bugs Bunny Cartoons...{smile}.)
"Which one runs faster, a horse or an elephant?   (I honestly don't know the answer to that one!)
"Don't worry, mom, Drago (our German Shepherd) cleaned it up."
"Tell me again, how ketchup got on the walls."
"How did you get the big frog in the water bottle?"
"If you squish a horse, mom, will it bleed?"
"Will there be a playground in Heaven?"
Mom asks, "Did you pray before you ate?"  (Completely honest face, says) "Yes, Mom, Kokowawa (the stuffed calico cat) prayed for us."
Yes, it's a shower cap.  And, yes, it is 90 degrees in the house.  But they think they are so cool!

"Mom, can I have a cup of coffee before bed?"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...