Saturday, November 6, 2010

Smocked Scarecrows on an Autumn Day

Saturday, October 30, 2010
When my first daughter was born, my “southern” mama, introduced me to smocked dresses.  It was love at first sight.  I love the precious little girl look.  When we were in Baton Rouge, a few weeks ago, Memaw bought some new dresses for the girls and I must admit that the scarecrow ones are some of my favorites.  


Princess Eden Grace Wesley, age 2


Princess Alexis Nicole Wesley, age 4


Princess Moriah Jean Wesley, age 6
Ever wonder why mothers take a million pictures of their kids, where the scene is almost the same? Clothes are expensive and {my} children are rarely clean. 

 

1 comment:

Heather ♥ {Missionary Mama} said...

Love, love, love these pics! Your girls are so sweet and I love the fall leaves, pumpkins, dresses, etc.
Happy Birthday to Alexis! I enjoyed catching up with you via your great posts!

Heather
P.S. Your comment about expensive clothes and rarely clean children is an AMAZING TRUTH! love it! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...