Sunday, February 27, 2011

Jesus paid it all...{squish}

I snapped a picture of my little goofies princesses this morning before we jumped in the bus for church.  I'll give you three guesses as to which one is the comedian.  They love Sunday School.    I had ten little very busy kiddies in my class this morning.  Ranging from ages 3 to 9.  I love teaching in my class and I love thinking of ways to make Bible stories exciting and interesting.    

Princess Brynlee gets to "sit" in the adult class.  For some reason there are many willing arms wanting to hold her.  She is loved.  {smile}  Last week there was a group of ladies crowded around her and they kept giggling.  When I stepped over, I found out they thought it was hilarious that her stringy little hair would blow straight up in the breeze.  {giggle}  One of my good friends kept asking her, "Do you want a dumplin'?" and Brynlee would give them a huge smile.  More laughter.
As we were singing our hymns this morning I noticed there was an over abundance of tiny ants crawling over my pages.  "Jesus paid it all.....{squish}....all to Him I owe....{squash}....Sin had left a crimson stain.... {squish...squash}..."  Get the picture?   Eughhh!  I couldn't find where they were coming from even though I thoroughly inspected the book a few times.  The straw that broke the camel's back was when one of the speedy little boogers crawled across my cheek and nose and I couldn't catch him.  I discreetly slipped my book under the chair in front of me, and pushed it as far away with my toe as possible.  
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look! Your girls are so adorable!

Rachel said...

Your blog looks great! I love how your girls always look so "girlie". I have three boys and 1 girl (8 1/2 years old). She is praying for a sister :) She thinks other girls that have a sister(s) to play with have the best life in the world.
Thanks for sharing a look at your life through your blog.

Gretchen said...

I absolutely love your blog! I wanted to let you know that I passed along the Versatile Blogger Award to you because I think you do such a wonderful job! Keep it up, I love stopping by and seeing what you're up to! :o)

Gretchen
proverbsthirtyhuh.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...