Tuesday, November 1, 2011

T' Time {#42} Link Party

I was herding everyone out the door when I suddenly remembered that this the my link party day!  {wide eyes}  "Just a minute, honey!"  "I'll be right there!"  We are driving over the mountain today to get groceries in Kingston.  Have a lovely day, Maria
Sorry, no features right now...but I was so excited with all the inspiration shared last week!  Thanks so much, ladies.
  Now let's all play by the rules!
1. Links must be very kid friendly (example: things that Grandma would approve of {smile})  Really, if it's something that you can do with a child or your family then it would be just peachy...share it with us.  A craft, a post about a day spent with your kids...you get the picture?
2. Pretty please be a follower of Raising4Princesses and if you use the button to link back I'd be just tickled pink.



3. Here's the rule you're seeing everywhere.....{5th grade teacher voice} "visit other links and tell them how "marvelous they are!" 

2 comments:

Fifi said...

Thank you for hosting!!

Have a lovely day! (",)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...