Friday, December 30, 2011

...and a Happy New Year

 well, I would say "trying to get all the kids to smile at the same time is as hard as pulling teeth"
but...
so far the only one who has lost any teeth thinks loosing them is soooo cool
so that part of parenting is a cinch
here we are...I take what I get and I don't throw a fit
wishing you a wonderful New Year,
 
This was pretty good considering 3 of us got bit by fire ants during the pictures.

count your blessings
#137 a camera with a self timer
#138 a husband who is a good sport with all the photo shoots I put him through
#139 a family who can laugh together

2 comments:

Jenifer Metzger said...

Beautiful family!

Juf said...

I know the feeling! I'm a first grade teacher, and I've started making photo collages comprised of all little groups of my kids instead of trying to attempt a class picture. There's just no way to get 27 kids looking photogenic at once! Your pictures did turn out cute, though. Love the first one! Happy New Year to you too!
Jacqueline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...