Monday, January 2, 2012

T' Time {#51} and Link Party

T' Time {#51} is on!

If your kids are anything like mine...they were really spoiled during the holidays.  We are so blessed.  With that in mind, Take the time to Challenge this week is....
                 give a bag away!

Don't limit it to their toys (though that's a great place to start!), let your children see you giving "mommy" things away also.  Give it to charity, give it to your local Salvation Army Thrift Store, give it to your neighbor, give it to the greeter at Wal-Mart, it doesn't matter, just give a bag of {treasures} away.



Last Week's Party Features
Reindeer, Reindeer Sugar Cones, Rudolph, Edible Reindeer, Christmas, Holiday, December, Party, Favor, Edible Craft, Kids, Red Nose, Christmas Eve

On to the party!
Now let's all play by the rules!
1. Links must be very kid friendly (example: things that Grandma would approve of {smile})  Really, if it's something that you can do with a child or your family then it would be just peachy...share it with us.  A craft, a recipe, a post about a day spent with your kids...you get the picture?
2. Pretty please be a follower of Raising4Princesses and if you use the button to link back I'd be just tickled pink.




{give a little whistle} New This Week!  you can "Like" 


3. Here's the rule you're seeing everywhere.....{5th grade teacher voice} "visit other links and tell them how "marvelous they are!" 

Stop by and see the End Of Year Sale at 
Mango Marketplace!!!  
Some amazing prices 
and a chance to get some authentic Jamaican beauty!
Now, show me what you got, ladies!

16 comments:

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Thanks so much for hosting and Happy New Year!

Trish - Mom On Timeout

Margo said...

Thank you for highlighting my mod podge tray! I really appreciate your blog and the standards you have!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for featuring my reindeer cones!

Beth said...

Dear Maria,
Just wanted to let you know I ordered a bracelet and earring set from your shop for my sister-in-law's Christmas gift. She loved it! Thanks so much. Happy New Year!

A Restful Place said...

Thanks so much for coming and visiting my blog! :) I'm having fun looking around yours! :) I linked up!

Happy new year blessings!
Tabitha

Stephanie @ Artfully Craft said...

Thanks so much for inviting me to post on this link party! You have a great blog! I'll be back! ;)

Our DIY Diaries said...

Thanks for inviting me over! I look forward to following you.

-Jen
www.ourdiydiaries.com

Unknown said...

How much fun! I was one of four girls growing up and LOVED it, still do!!! Your family is beautiful and I'm looking forward to exploring your blog, too!!! Thanks for hosting this party! I'm excited to be a part of it FOR SURE!!! I'm your newest follower and would LOVE for you to stop by and return the "love" sometime soon!!! Happy 2012!!!

XO, Aimee

The Lawrences said...

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know about your party! have a great week!

Rebekah Greiman said...

Thank you for the invite and for stopping by me 'ol site: www.potholesandpantyhose.com. I grabbed your button, became a follower & linked up two of my latest posts-Sweet & Salty Gifts and Favorite Posts of 2011. Thanks for hosting the party, yo.
Can't wait to stop by your site once more. I love already what I have read. You are pretty cool, my dear lady. Pretty cool.

Create With Joy said...

Thank you so much for inviting me to the party at your beautiful blog! I am delighted to subscribe and I hope you'll join me for Wordless Wednesday & some of the other creative & inspirational activities I have planned in the new year!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm having fun taking a peek around yours, so much fun stuff here!
I linked up to your cute party, too.

Have a great 2012!!!

mollie's mom said...

Wow! Thanks for the kind comments and invitation to post the Snow Guys! I cannot wait to sit down and read your blog!! I serve on the board of Edu-Pack, a non- profit that has contacts in Jamaica. I travelled to Haiti with EP and was supposed to be in Jamaica last year but the trip fell through- maybe someday. Meanwhile I am going to enjoy your blog!!! marcie@madebymolliesmom.blogspot.com

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Good morning,, Maria!

Stopping by for the first time to your sweet, God-honoring place here and linked to your party! I have enjoyed perusing many of your posts and getting to know you a bit.

I also raised 4 Princesses (middle two are twins) who are all grown now.

A joy visiting!
Kindly, Lorraine

Unknown said...

Happy New Year and thank yu for inviting me over! I'm your newest follower.

Beth @ Alyssabeths

Audra @ Once a Mom Always a Cook said...

Thanks for hosting! Happy New Year :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...