Monday, June 11, 2012

T' Time {#80} and Link Party

Take the Time to Challenge #80 is....
            listen to their imaginations.
I was laying in bed with my little Eden (4).  She has the bottom bunk.  When I looked up there was an old piece of jagged twine drooping down above her pillow.  
I said, "I'll cut that off."  
She said, "No, mommy, it's special to me."
When I asked why she said, "I pull it and make my choo-choo train whistle and go faster."  
She doesn't know where the string came from or who put it there, but it's SPECIAL.

Who thinks that the bottom bunk could turn into a train?  Eden and Mommy!



Party Features
Apple Nachos from The Crafty Blog Stalker

Make Your Own Hummingbird Food from Growing in Grace

Triple Layer Bars from Flour Me With Love

4 comments:

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

oh my apple nachos, how have I never thought of that before? thanks so much for hosting :)

marissa
http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

The Kim Six Fix said...

What a darling little story.. My kids hung a sheet onto the bottom bunk and turned it into their "stage"and they have little "performances" for each other. It is so cute.. and it is amazing to see how creative kids can get when left to their own devices!

Katie said...

Thank you for featuring my Apple Nachos! You have made my day! Thanks for hosting

Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

Thank you so much for featuring my bars, it is greatly appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...