Wednesday, June 25, 2014

priceless times

My older 3 princesses are at Church Camp this week with their memaw and 2 cousins.  Memaw is super brave.  I have the {awesome} opportunity to stay in her home {with a/c} and take care of my niece, Aurelia and my 2 babies. Prince Charming's sister and her husband and three children are missionaries in Molango, Mexico.  So it is rare that we see each other.

 Enjoying the silliness and girlie behavior of these sweeties.
You can tell they don't live in the US.
  I told them we were going to eat ice-cream sandwiches for lunch
 and they both laughed and then said, "ewww."
  Until they saw what I was talking about.  We had seconds. {hush}
Times with cousins are the best.
When you live in another country from your cousins, times with them are precious.
When you both live in different countries from America, times with them are priceless. 
  Some of my greatest childhood memories include
 jumping hay bales and roaming through the woods
 with my cousins, at our grandparent's farm.
I'm so thankful that my children are making lots of memories this summer.
 
Wow. I can't believe that it's been almost a month since I've posted.  The kids and I are enjoying a little family time in Louisiana for a few weeks before we head back to Jamaica to host 3 awesome groups.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Such cute pictures. Can't believe how big your little niece is. I haven't seen pictures of them in a long time. In fact, I think she was an infant last time you posted about them. Time sure does fly. Thinking of you all and praying . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...