Monday, September 26, 2011

gum in your ear?

Well, how on earth did you get gum in your ear in the first place?  I'm kinda afraid to ask.

So, how's your day going?  Mine is as interesting as usual.
(Sweet Drago)
 "Mom, I love to whistle.  It's my favorite thing to do with my head."  Princess Moriah, age 7

"Mom, does my throat go like this?"  She moved her hand open and closed.  "Huh?"
again...."Mom, does my throat go like this?"
and again..... with the same confusing hand motion.
I asked her if she saw the shape of her throat on "Magic School Bus".    She said, "yes." So I told her that it probably did go (open hand... close hand... open hand motion).
"Yep, mom, I learned food goes through my throat right into my New Testament (intestines)."  Princess Alexis, age 5

{tears and a pouchie lip} "Mom, Drago stepped on my foot and he didn't say sorry!"  Eden, age 3
(my aloe vera plants)
 Just a tip for all you fellow chicken farmers: Want to know something interesting I learned from a friend here?  Fresh "slime" from the aloe vera plant is really healthy to baby chickens.  I split it open and rub it into the water for the first 1 or 2 weeks of their young life.

count your blessings
#10 sharp pencils 
#11 the scent of soap on my child's skin
#12 the sounds of birds in the morning

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...