Friday, March 23, 2012

personal favorite of yours truly

 we tried to get some family pictures on the beach.
do you know something?  it's reallllly hard to get good pictures at the beach.
yes, it's true.  
sure the sea is {simply} gorgeous.  but the wind messes your hair up super quick.
and most of the time your hair is blowing all over the place.
mine always has that "sheepdog who's been driving down the road with his head out the window" look.
our supporting churches really need updated ones, but it didn't happen today.

highlight of my day?
well, we were wondering down the aisle of the "really nice" pharmacy and found....
(drum roll) Reese's Easter Eggs!
a personal favorite of yours truly.
this is our 3rd Easter on the Island without Easter candy.
so I may or may not have done a little happy dance right there in the store aisle.
crazy white lady.
(for the cool price of $599 J plus tax)

 

4 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE the picture with the starfish and the girls! You have so much talent, Maria. I love you... but I also envy you. :)

Shelly said...

You may not have been able to capture your family pictures, but you sure did take a fabulous picture of the girls.

I'm so glad that you found a special treat. :)

Chris and Carole said...

YUM! What a special treat! My favorite. So thankful to have a mother-in-law who indulges my taste buds with packages every so often :-)

A beautiful picture of your little princesses.

Unknown said...

Well, lucky you! No Reeses easter eggs for us :( I am happy for you, though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...