Tuesday, July 23, 2013

bless his little bald head

here is a shout out to all those moms who have forgotten the baby....anywhere.
luckily, mine just fell asleep. {grin}

go ahead, confess it.  We've all had those moments.  We're stirring dinner on the stove with one hand, writing the grocery list with the other hand, and mopping the floor your toe...all of a sudden you take a head count and come up short!
I was raking up fallen {giant} breadfruit leaves and tidying up the yard.  Hanging out my loads and loads of laundry and suddenly remember to glance at my perfect little boy.  He was playing so quietly.  Oh, that's why.
he looked so nice and peaceful.

I'm running around in 5 directions at once, getting all the preparations in order for our visiting group next week.  I'm soooo super-duper excited to have company!  We have lots of plans and adventures planned for the Texans coming in on Monday!  Can't wait!
don't worry, Mom, I took him out and put him safe and cozy in his crib.  Bless his little bald head,

6 comments:

Adventure Is Out There! said...

Seriously, he and Peter could be brothers! haha. I love his little head! I have done that, and I only have 2! :-)

imklvr said...

Adorable!

Seaweed and Raine said...

Oh, he is so seriously precious Maria! I've had that sudden "where is the baby?" a few times in the past couple of months - only to remember that I've already put him down in his cot for a nap! lol.
Sheree

Nancy Carr said...

He is so sweet. Thank you for sharing.

Rebekah said...

Awwww he's so adorable!

Gabi said...

That is so funny. I only have two and haven't done it yet. Usually I get that feeling when I don't see the baby in the rear-view mirror when he's with daddy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...