Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cadbury Mini Egg Muddy Mix Recipe


When I was a little girl I remember having lots of wonderful memories of Easter time.
A fresh new dress, Easter hats, white shoes, Sunrise Service at Church, Easter egg hunts,
chocolate bunnies with pretty frosting eyes, Reese's Eggs... and Cadbury Mini Eggs.

Cadbury Mini Eggs are my inspiration for this festive fun snack.

Cadbury Mini Egg Muddy Mix Recipe
1. Here is the shopping list!
8 cups chex (rice or corn) cereal
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 (10 ounce) bag of cadbury mini eggs
2.  Stir together peanut butter, butter, and chocolate chips in a microwave proof bowl.
Heat in the microwave oven at 30 second intervals until smooth.
You may dip the tip of your finger in to taste the {sweet} melted goodness.
Stir in the vanilla.
3.  Measure out the chex cereal in a large bowl and drizzle the chocolate mixture all over it...down to every last drop! Stir until evenly distributed.
4. Sprinkle the powdered sugar and stir {gingerly} scooping from the bottom up.
5. Drop the mini Cadbury Eggs into the bowl. Crushing some if you like.
I'll confess.  I did a little 2 for you... 2 for me {wink}
I just love those little chocolate eggs!  Can't help myself!

Store in airtight container!
yum,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...