Tuesday, June 7, 2011

T' Time {#10}

Today's Take the Time To Challenge is........
                 add sprinkles!
It's a party...it's a party!
Sprinkles make every meal a party and who isn't happy when you see them?

I learned long ago that if I add sprinkles to something my princesses would eat it all up!  Yogurt, oatmeal, mashed potatoes...(just kidding about the potatoes!).

Take the challenge.  We all have those multi-colored wax sprinkles up in the cabinet.  Sprinkle them on something and watch your child's eyes light up when you hand it to them.

Pssst....I'll tell you something else, they're not just for little kids....my husband likes them too!  For true!

Go ahead, make someone's eyes light up!
 
If you want to know more about the T' Time Challenges here is our first one.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely Blog! I have tried to copy your button onto my blog but I must be doing something wrong (i need a lot more practise with blogs, lol.

I am also blessed to be raising four little princesses (and also two princes) in West Cork, Ireland. Speak soon, x

Unknown said...

I forgot to tick the box that says email follow up comments, x

Unknown said...

You have such great ideas, Maria! I always enjoy reading your posts.

Cheryl @Treasures from a Shoebox said...

You've brought sprinkles to my day! I originally found you through the Circle of Moms contest and when I realized I hadn't become a follower yet, I quickly clicked on their site (thankfully the blogs are still listed) and came back here. So I'm your newest "follower".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...